- Free Freeware
- Windows 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP
- Sep 30, 2014
- [+] More Details
Reset Registry Permissions Review
Reset Registry Permissions is a freeware app filed under windows tweaking software and made available by Tweaking.com for Windows.
The review for Reset Registry Permissions has not been completed yet, but it was tested by an editor here on a PC and a list of features has been compiled; see below.
If you would like to submit a review of this software download, we welcome your input and encourage you to submit us something!
We have tested Reset Registry Permissions 2.9.2 against malware with several different programs. We certify that this program is clean of viruses, malware and trojans. [Read more]
Resets the permission settings for the Windows Registry:
Tweaking.com - Windows Repair is an all-in-one repair tool to help fix a large majority of known Windows problems including registry errors and file permissions as well as issues with Internet Explorer, Windows Update, Windows Firewall and more. Malware and installed programs can modify your default settings. With Tweaking.com - Windows Repair you can restore Windows original settings.Reset Registry Permissions features and highlights:
- You try to install some Windows updates but they fail: If the updates don't have permission to certain keys the updates will fail
- Software won't work: Same as windows updates, if a program cant access a key it needs it will fail
- Registering files gives you an error: When trying to register some system files you get an error that it failed. This is because the reg keys the file needs arent accessible. By fixing the permissions you can again register the files
Reset Registry Permissions is licensed as Freeware for Windows (32-bit and 64-bit) operating system / platform from windows tweaking software without restrictions. Reset Registry Permissions 2.9.2 is available to all software users as a free download (Freeware).
- Reset Registry Permissions Download
- Freeware Windows Tweaking Software
- Major release: Reset Registry Permissions 2.9
Compatibility with this software may vary, but will generally run fine under Microsoft Windows 10, 8, 8.1, 7, Vista and XP on either a 32-bit or 64-bit setup. A separate x64 version may be available from Tweaking.
Page maintained by Fernando Ortega.